The basics of healing.
And the main task of the healer is not to replace a doctor but to Supplement his work, to make the patient to feel its anatomical, energetic and spiritual integrity, the ability to reproduce, the ability to fight the biological, physical and social stress; a feeling of well-being. It is necessary to know not only the cause of the disease, but the conditions in which it evolved.
By law, the healer does not have the right diagnoses. but it can only determine the condition of the patient. Methods of work of the expert in nonconventional medicine, to ease the suffering of the patient, to maintain good physical and mental condition, prevent deterioration.
To promise a complete cure from the disease is not ethical and not right on the part of healer !!! Although in rare cases it may happen…
So that’s not a complete list of the main principles of work of the healer:
– a trusting relationship with the patient;
– the availability of diagnostic methods;
– the principle of treatment is to direct and intensify the internal and the body’s defenses;
– In the treatment process, it is imperative to consider the habitat and lifestyle of the patient, his temperament and character;
– must convince the patient that zdorovyak life is the Foundation of human health;
– The use of sparing methods impacts (pleasant or painless for the patient);
– appointments must seek the natural integrity and harmony;
– the use of historical-traditional roots of medicine.
The human body consists of physical, energetic and spiritual components. In the treatment of any disease you need to work on his system, viz. physical, physiological, mental and energetic or spiritual.
Rules of healing:
1. You first need to cleanse the body of the patient:
– bowels – enema, laxative;
– manual therapy;
– stretching and twisting.
4. Physiological effects:
– herbal medicine;
5. Energy impact:
– diagnostics of the aura;
– align work chakras and meridians;
– communicating with domestic animals.
6. Psychological impact is one of the most important, as any impact on the body affects our psyche on the contrary…
– self-programming – work with the subconscious;
– to change the thinking to positive.
7. It is very important when healing to get the patient to participate in the treatment process:
– breath in the beat;
8. Before the session the patient should be hungry in the morning and drink on an empty stomach to drink 1 tablet of activated charcoal per 10 kg of body weight.
9. The child depends on the mother on the energetic level to 8 – 10 years and becomes fully independent in 15 – 16 years old.
10. You must instill in the patient the love of God.
From time immemorial among the healers was considered that all the causes of the diseases associated with the violation of the spiritual law of nature, namely, emotional or behavioural locks negative. Therefore, looking for the relationship of the disease in a causal relation with the events occurring with the patient the day before. These can be conflicts with people, frustration, resentment, lies, envy, resentment, etc.