The benefits and harms of linseed oil.
Flaxseed oil have long been among the most useful herbal products and this is no accident. About the medicinal properties and invaluable use of linseed oil has been known in Ancient Egypt and Greece, they treated diseases of the stomach and burns of Hippocrates. The oil is produced by cold pressing. Often linseed oil is used to add to various cosmetic products, but also do wraps. In Russia during the Soviet years about Flaxseed oil was almost forgotten, but recently this product is becoming more and more popular due to its tremendous healing properties. The biological composition of oil flax holds a high position among the vegetable products. Only a couple of tablespoons of oil in a day to eat, so the body has got the daily requirement of polyunsaturated fats. Benefit to the organism in the consumption of linseed oil is huge, but there is a part of harm. To use it for good, it is worth examining the pros and cons of this product.
We can identify the following useful features:
• Oil from flax is a natural source of polyunsaturated fats such as omega-3 and omega-6. Their content in Flaxseed oil greatly exceeds the amount of such substances in any other vegetable oil and even the notorious fish oil.
• This rastitelnaya perfectly normalizes fat metabolism, thereby promoting weight loss.
• Oil from flax stimulates metabolism and very significantly reduces the risk of diseases associated with cancer. Also, doctors recommend the use of oil in diseases such as high or low blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and atherosclerosis.
• If you use Flaxseed oil on a regular basis, in the near future will significantly improve the condition of hair, skin and nails, as well as vision, nervous system and other organs.
• If you take the flax oil separately, for example, on an empty stomach, then energy intake can not be ignored.
• Flaxseed oil significantly increases the immunity and helps to fight against inflammatory and infectious processes in the body.
But even such a useful product, there are downsides:
• Linseed oil oxidizes very rapidly and thus generates harmful to human body substances. It can’t be heated or add to hot food. Taking antibiotic agents and antidepressants, you should certainly refrain from drinking oil.
• Sunlight also causes the oxidation and high temperature, so store linseed oil should as much as possible in a dark container.
• Shelf life of Flaxseed oil is small, after opening the bottle is as soon as possible to eat, otherwise no useful changes to achieve will not work.
• Very carefully and only with the recommendation of a specialist should use the oil from the flax people with diseases of the gallbladder, pancreas and small children.
Taking antibiotics or antidepressants, should also refrain from drinking oil. Ideally if, before starting to use Flaxseed oil in daily diet, you will consult with a specialist.
The pros and cons are not comparable. Constantly using this oil, when all necessary precautions, contraindications and storage conditions, you can bring invaluable benefit to your health and appearance.