The cultivation of medicinal plants as a business
The South of Ukraine, and especially Crimea, due to climatic characteristics are prone to the cultivation of medicinal herbs. Today, people are beginning to understand that drugs and preventive tools based
chemical compounds are not so much useful, how many harmful. In this regard, the direction of medicinal herbs is of particular relevance. This organic, natural product of nature. This aspect is little developed. The production facilities are today can’t cover the needs of the market, today demand exceeds supply.
The attractiveness of the cultural cultivation of medicinal plants relevant for the South and the fact that irrigation is not a prerequisite: the grass will grow without it. But if you increase watering, the yield will increase several times. The profitability of growing some herbs (for example, stevia in a greenhouse) exceeds the profitability of strawberry.
Collecting medicinal herbs is considered our Project as well as a business resource in the fight against poverty. For families who have no money to invest in a greenhouse, vegetables or berries, the opportunity to go and pick wild herbs – exit from the economic deadlock. Can do this people of all ages, women, children.
Medicinal herbs: the path only to health but also to wealth
Despite significant advances in the field of pharmacology, medicinal plants continue to occupy an important place in the total Arsenal of drugs. Herbs are closer substances to the human body than synthetic drugs. Their therapeutic effect though develops slowly, but more prolonged and does not cause drastic side effects.
Apart from the fact that herbs have medicinal properties, their production and processing could become a very profitable business.
Why medicinal plants are beneficial:
• Large market: the market of medicinal plants is still not saturated, current production does not cover the needs of the market.
• Growing demand: naturopathy (treatment by natural means) and phytotherapy (herbal treatment) in Ukraine and neighboring countries are becoming more popular, and this leads to increased demand for teas, herbal balms and expand the potential market for these products.
• Opportunity to earn without investment: if you are not able to invest in a greenhouse, vegetables or berries, you can go and pick wild herbs.
• Favorable growing conditions: suitable climate and soil.
• Crimean brand: our Peninsula is synonymous with clean air and a favorable environment — and the mention of the Crimean raw material is always good for sales.
• Creation of added value resulting from paleologinas improvements: processing of medicinal plants can increase the income of farmers several times.
And then hand over the grass? For pharmacists need a bunch of permits. I’m talking about the average farmer, not big agribusiness
And then hand over the grass? For pharmacists need a bunch of licensing & documentada to get them. Thank you.