Best beauty secrets – grandmother’s
Mom gave me the best advice is: “don’t crassa!” And still to me it is much nicer not to use decorative cosmetics, you might call my approach to skin care. It is no secret that creams, powder, blush not allow the pores to breathe, ink spoils eyelashes, eye shadow, however light, still heavy for delicate eyelid skin. Otherwise I am a supporter of the people’s money, try to use the experience gained by our grandmothers. Folk recipes are not only efficient, you can be sure that no chemical additives.
– I usually only slightly emphasize the eyes, apply a light shade under the eyebrow, the inner corners of the eyes draw the white pencil. The only thing I love the brightness and saturation, is lipstick. I love red, hot pink shades. Before I made the mistake of applying makeup – tinted skin bronze powder, I liked how the face looked tanned. But it “eats” the texture of the face! Now apply bronzer or blush only on the cheekbones, making an oval.
– To cleanse the skin and improve complexion, I have a favorite mask.Oat flakes grind in a coffee grinder (or just letting them get soaked in boiling water), the resulting slurry is gently apply on the face. Leave for 15 minutes. Amazing effect! Oats absorbs from the pores dirt and excess oil – satellites-black dots. By the way, try not to use scrubs for the face. My beautician advises: the skin does not suffer any mechanical damage.
– The best way to lengthen the eyelashes has not changed for decades. Here it is better than nothing to invent – just to use castor oil. I use it at night with a brush for mascara (can be purchased separately).
– To create the shape of the eyebrows treated with a special transparent ink in a gel base, thanks to her hair falls to hair. With its help, by the way, you can slightly change the shape of eyebrows – say, to raise them above the edge.
– I have long and pretty hair problem. Tried many different means, but efficient was not enough. For example, a mustard mask. Her hair not only grow very fast, their quality becomes better. I use this recipe: two tablespoons mustard powder (sold in any supermarket), a teaspoon of sugar, egg yolk, few drops of burdock oil all mixed and diluted with water to the consistency of sour cream. The resulting mass apply on the hair roots and leave for half an hour under a plastic cap. Don’t be afraid of burning – so, the blood rushed to the hair follicles and nourishes them. But to overdo the mask is not necessary. I once fell asleep with her and received a slight scalp burn.
You should never comb wet hair. And more and more convinced that you only need to get a haircut hot scissors. I got a hair cut badly, and the technique of their solders. The main thing is to get a good master. Find out how much time in the cabin takes this procedure; if less than one and a half hours, so the master unfair. It’s painstaking work – you can’t miss even one split a hair.